The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba, the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This way, I can tell you a little about my week and sum up what happened on the blog and everything else that I find interesting.
This week on the blog
Next week on the blog
- Review: This House is Haunted by John Boyne
- Personal Instagram account!
- Bookish Things I want to see in Schotland
Last Wednesday I started by new job in a forensic psychiatric hospital. It finally feels like I’ve gotten to where I wanted to be. Everyone has been extremely nice. I’ve gotten to a station where for a while they didn’t have their own psychologist, so there’s several things that need to be taken care of, but it all seems to be going well.
I’ve been so busy, and tired, and bingwatching Netflix that I haven’t even finished a book this week! Then again, I did finish watching the first season of Jane the Virgin and the first new episodes of Orange is the New Black. So, you know. That’s got to count for something right?
In the Blogosphere
- (in German) A blogpost by Simone explains the frustrating parts of being a bookblogger.
- This is the amazing banana bread I baked this week (before starting my job).
- Jenny shares some riveting facts about herself. I love reading these kinds of posts! Gives you a small peak behind the scenes, and you get to know someone a little better.