Just like last year, the last weekend of January meant that there was going to be a second hand book fair in Glanerbrug (Enschede, the Netherlands). I’ve been there for the past couple of years and wrote about it last year as well. I explained that all of the money they raise goes to several different charities. If you’d like to read that, you can find it here.
This year, I ended up buying 10 different books (one for the boyfriend), for a total of 20 Euros. Not bad, right? Unfortunately, I was too absorbed in my book-buying, that I forgot to take any pictures at the book fair. Oops.
One cool new thing was, that when we bought the books, we all received a reusable linen bag. Love it!
Now, let’s check out the books I bought. Some of them I’ve read before, some of them I’ve
just heard good things about. All of them are going to be read one day!
- Tirza by Arnon Grunberg
- The Naked Sun by Isaac Asimov
- Second Foundation by Issaac Asimov
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
- Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
- Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
- Camera Obscura by Hildebrand
- Hitler’s Kinder by Guido Knopp